The team had a great time showing orb at MAGfest. It truly is a game for all ages. We even had a three year old playing it.

Comments

Magfest seems like the a fun and enjoyable event. I am sad that I was not able to attend it, but thanks to your photos, it seems like I never even missed it. The cosplaying is really good and their costumes are well made. It also looked fun at how different characters get to interact with the audience. I am not going to miss the next magfest, hoping to see all you guys there!

09/14/2016 4:20am

I like these photos and this video. It was an amazing festival indeed.

11/27/2016 2:59am

It's a free games that mimics a life complete of public communications, where you battle, you have organizations, you are part of categories. Many individuals worldwide are enjoying at the same time.

12/19/2016 4:50am

I guess this festival was pretty awesome for you indeed. I wish I could visit it too.

UFO Sightings
02/11/2017 1:38am

Glad you shared the post here, now I know the updates on the MAGfest recap and the UFO Sightings. This video was really cool and exciting, glad I watched it through out the time. Impressive post good share.

02/11/2017 1:40am

02/23/2017 5:48am

True enough, MAGfest is created not just for children, but for all ages! It seems like everyone who attended this event enjoyed a lot! They got the chance to play various video games, met other people, and of course, had known the newest games in town! I miss the chance of being here that's why right now, I'm already blocking my schedule to be able to make it to MAGfest 2017!

03/02/2017 12:58pm

I am dismal that I was not ready to go to it, but rather because of your photographs, it appears like I never at any point missed it. The cosplaying is better than average and their ensembles are well made. It additionally looked fun at how changed characters get the chance to connect with the crowd. I am not going to miss the following magfest, planning to see all you folks there!